Branch Manager (Tacloban Branch)
Responsible for planning, organizing, leading, coordinating, and controlling the activities and overall operation of the branch.
· Ensures the proper implementation of OAC policies, guidelines and procedures at the branch at all times.
· Defines the objectives of the branch for the year. Comes up with plans and strategies to ensure attainment of branch’s sales quota.
· Recruits and trains independent agents/brokers and monitors their sales performances.
· Checks and approves policies and endorsement within limit of authority.
· Monitors premiums due for collection and ensures that unpaid premiums are collected.
· Evaluates claim cases and approves same within limit of authority and coordinates with Head Office with claims beyond authority.
· Prepares the branch’s budget in line with work plans, goals and objectives.
· Comes up with the decisions for the branch based on conclusions and judgments necessary for the branch.
· Develops and motivates subordinates to help them improve their competencies.
· Secures renewal of business permits and pays annual BIR registration.
· Ensures the accurate and timely preparation and submission of all branch reports.
· Performs other job related tasks as may be directed by superior and key officers of the company from time to time.
· College graduate and computer literate
· Atleast 5 years experience in a similar job
· Articulate, Aggressive and result oriented
· Excellent managerial and marketing skills
· Willing to travel
· Salary Negotiable
· Must be willing to work in Taclocan, Leyte